Wednesday 6 March 2013

SWIMMING SPORTS

Yesterday, my school and I went to swimming sports in Ngaruawahia.
When we got to the pools, all of us had to get changed for the swimming sports to start. When I was in the changing room, I felt like I was the only one getting changed because there weren’t many people in the changing room. When I came out of the changing room, lots of people were so loud, my ears felt like they were going to pop like a balloon. Next, the rain came. It felt cold like a popsicle in a cold freezer. When Mr Emms blew the whistle to get in the pool, the rain warmed the pool up, like warm socks. When it was time to start, people were cheering so I listened and went as fast as a running panther. When I got to the finish line, I came 1st place. I felt proud of myself. I think I really improved yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Laekin, your writing has given me lots of pictures in my mind. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete