Sunday 16 November 2014

Monster Tag

It was a warm sunny, Sunday afternoon. My cousins, friends and I went over to play Monster Tag, in a big patch of long grass
As we went over to the big patch of grass, we couldn't believe our eyes. The big patch of grass was about the size of a soccer field. One of my cousins was the monster. Slowly, we crawled through the feathery grass. We all were as quiet as a spider on its web, waiting for its prey. It felt like the grass was a never ending maze. I heard a noise behind me. It was my cousin, the monster. She rushed behind me. It was down to speed. I quickly went to find a place to hide. I said to myself, "I can do this." I found a place to hide. She put her hand out but, when I saw it, I crawled as fast as I could. I made it. I never got tagged. Yay!
I said to myself, "Next time, I think I should be the monster."

No comments:

Post a Comment